There is no absolute infertility!
Ukraine is one of the top destinations for surrogacy and egg donation programs. Gestational surrogacy was legalized here in 2004. It is allowed only for heterosexual officially married couples unable to achieve pregnancy in a different way.
The Intended Parents are totally protected by the legislation: if a couple is officially married and if one of a couple is genetically related to a baby the couple is considered to be the biological parents.
According to Ukrainian legislation a surrogate mother can’t claim any rights as to the baby and only you as a mother and a father will be indicated in the child’s birth certificate.
Our Egg donors database
Biotexcom egg donor database is open only to Biotexcom patients. Now it has about 1000 donors who are ready to join the program. One can choose their donor by portrait, video interview, and full-length photo panorama.
One of the videos showing how our egg donors database works:
Combine the first and the second visit to the clinic (initial consultation+hormonal stimulation/egg collection)
The BioTexCom clinic introduces a new option regarding the gestational surrogacy programs. We propose you to combine the first and the second visit to make applying for a surrogacy program with own eggs easier.
Sign your contract online
The BioTexCom clinic introduces a new option regarding the gestational surrogacy programs. We offer a possibility of signing contracts online and, thus, make applying for a surrogacy program with donor eggs much easier.
All of the packages are based on the ALL-INCLUSIVE basis and it means that all the contracts cover:
- unlimited number of attempts – we will try until you get a baby
- surrogacy program including surrogate mother fee
- egg donor services – most of our donors are European looking, the pool
- contains more than 800 donors and the database is dynamic – new egg donors constantly appears
- all the medications needed for stimulation (if any)
- personal guidance of a manager in charge of your program
- accommodation and food
- support package (differs depending on the contract, but within any program, we meet you in the airport and provide transfer to/from place of accommodation, to/from clinic, to/from maternity hospital)
- legal support on a final stage of the process for obtaining the birth certificate for a baby and travel documents for them to leave the country
- DNA paternity test in our partnering laboratory. If your Embassy requires an additional DNA test it is to be covered by the Intended Parents